- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 4 stalks Celery (diced)
- 3 Carrot (medium, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Rosemary (fresh)
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cups Water (or broth)
- Potatoes, rice or pasta
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- Once chicken is cooked through, transfer it to a large bowl and shred it with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the crock pot and let it soak for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Add chopped potatoes or cooked rice/pasta about 15 minutes before serving (adjust time to cooking instructions or size of potatoes).