- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries (optional)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF (149ºC). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except the dried cranberries and almond milk together in a large mixing bowl. Mix very well until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Using your hands works best! Spread the mixture evenly across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, giving a stir at the 15-minute mark.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Once cool, transfer into a mixing bowl and add dried cranberries. Toss well to evenly distribute.
- Add to a bowl and serve with a bit of almond milk for breakfast or eat dry as a snack. Enjoy!
8 servings // 40 minutes