- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp mineral, black or pink salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2.5 cups water
- Ice Cubes (as required)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Squeeze the lemons into a bowl or glass and extract the juice. I find it easiest to use a strainer.
- In a Mason jar or jug, add the lemon juice, honey, salt, cayenne pepper, ice cubes, water, and mint leaves.
- Mix ingredients nicely. If you are using a mason jar, close the lid, and you can even shake it.
- Check the taste and adjust the honey and spices if required.
- Add more ice cubes and garnish it with mint leaves. Serve cold.