What are Morning Mantras?
Every morning, a new mantra will be waiting for you when you wake up. Each week we focus on a new topic or theme and provide you with tools and tips on how to incorporate the mantras into your everyday life. Topics you’ll see include: Stress Relief, I Am Busy, Self-Love, Trust and many more! Subscribe today!
Sign up here:
Scientific research has been mounting over the past few decades on the physical, emotional and psychological benefits of using mantras.
Some key benefits include:
- Stress Reduction
- Better Coping with Life’s Unexpected Stressors
- A Calmer, More Focused Mind
How to use Mantras
You begin to embody a mantra through regular and consistent practice, that’s why we’ll send you a new spark of bliss each day!
Research suggests that it doesn’t matter whethr you use an ancient Sanskrit mantra (i.e SAT NAM or OM), the Lord’s prayer, or any sound, word or phrase you connect with – as long as you repeat that mantra with focused attention, you’ll get the desired result.
There are many ways to incorporate a mantra practice into your routine, the key is to pick something you connect with and can do on a regular basis.
- Here are a few of our favorite ways to use Mantras:
- Write it down 10-20 times in one of your favorite journals
- Read it aloud or say it silently to yourself
- Use it in a mantra meditation
- Reopen this email during the day whenever you need a boost
- Print it off and post it where you can see it as a reminder
- Or use our Mantra Toolkit (available here).